Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christine Haworth new Crisalis collection

Crafter's Companion has a brand new stamp collection from Christine Haworth being released next week.  It is a new line full of images of gorgeous women and perfect for card making.  I made today's card with my favorite stamp of the Crisalis collection.  I just love her wistful expression, as she stares off into the distance.

I stamped both the image and sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.  I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color my card.  (colors: TN3, TN5, TN7, FS1, FS2, FS4, FS6, FS8, EB1, EB2, TB2, TB4, LY1, LY3, LG1, LG3.)  I also chalked around the sentiment and pink background paper. The paper is from K & Company, while the ribbon is from Websters.  The clock brad is from Prima.

Be sure to check out Crafter's Companion blog and Facebook page to see more sneak peaks of the brand new Crisalis collection.

Have a great week!

Denise

4 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Denise.
Very elegant with the soft colours.
Gr Elly

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Denise!! The image is fabulous!! You colored her so beautifully!! The paper is so pretty!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card my dear friend^_^
Beautiful image and I adore the details you added^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeousness!! I adores this card. I love the sweet charm you used.