Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vellum dragonfly card

Good morning!  Today I have another card to share, using the new Stamp It Australia Imagine collection.  This stamp set is all about dragonflies.  



Every single stamp on my card comes from the same stamp set.  (And I didn't even use them all!)  I stamped the stamps onto vellum and adhered them to the card stock using Helmar's V12 spray.  It doesn't show under the vellum at all.  I also distressed and chalked up the paper Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the large dragonfly, I stamped the image twice with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad, colored the back of the vellum with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers EB2, LV1, cut out the images, and then layered them together.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes
Cards Galore - Anything goes
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by :)

Denise

5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's a beautiful card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous!! Great design and love the details! Carri~Abusybee

Angi said...

Classic look! Love the dragonfly!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow that's one wonderful set of stamp!!! How totally awesome. love the color combination for this card and the distressed look! And never knew about that adhesive. I'll have to look it up. You have gotten a new follower ;)

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Stacy H-W said...

Totally gorgeous!! I need me some of that vellum adhesive!!