Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanks!

Happy New Year!  It is with great happiness that I can announce that I will be continuing on with Crafter's Companion in 2013! They have some gorgeous new products coming out for CHA that I cannot wait to share with you. With so much to be thankful for, I thought I'd start off the new year with a thank you card.
I choose a pre-printed card of my Fairyopolis 6-x-6 Cards with Envelopes set.  Aren't the colors beautiful?   For the stunning Sunflowers, I used Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Sunflower stamp set.  





To create my bouquet, I stamped out several of the Sunflowers with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.  I colored the blooms with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers using the colors CR1, CR8, CR6, CR11, BG4, TN4, TN5, TN7, OR1, GB5, EB5, EB8.  After cutting them out, I outlined the Sunflowers with Stickles Golden Rod, Fruit Punch, Candy Cane, Yellow, Orange Peel.  Once the Stickles had dried, I added some darling rub-on fairies and butterflies from my Fairyopolis card making kit.



To complete it, I used a matching rub-ons for the sentiment, "Thanks!"



Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is gorgeous! Love the sweet fairies! Happy New Year! Carri~Abusybee

Staci said...

How lovely! Have a wonderful 2013!

Stacy H-W said...

Love it!! Those are such happy sunflowers! lol (really!) And you know I love that Fairyopolis stuff. Congrats about Crafter's Companion! How could they not keep you?!?! You are amazing!! xo

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the fairy and the sparkle around the edges of the flowers
Lindsay xx