Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sneak Peak of Stamp-It Australia's Imagine collection

Today I a have sneak peak of a brand new Stamp-It Australia Imagine collection which will be available in the next week or so at the Crafter's Companion online store.  There will be 15 different stamp set included in the collection, one of which is full of gorgeous Asian images.



I colored my stamp with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers LV1, LV2, LV3, IG4, IG6, IG8, CG1, CG2, EB1, and EB2.  The beautiful patterned paper is from K&Company that I received from my grandmother-in-law.  She has fabulous taste in scrapbook paper :)  The little charm in the corner is from Bobunny and means "double happiness".  

You can see more fabulous sneak peaks over at the Crafter's Companion USA blog all week long.

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

This card is totally gorgeous!! I adore it.

Angi said...

Super elegant. I've missed visiting your blog. Happy New Year!