Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dreams Come True

My niece is turning four on St. Patrick's Day and my sister is already planning her princess party.  The timing couldn't have been more perfect since I had just received the new Stamp-It Australia Birds and Butterflies stamp set which has a gorgeous horse-drawn coach stamp, among many others.


For this card, I thought this would be a great time to pull out a bright, fluorescent card stock I have had forever b/c I didn't know what to do with it.  With just a hint of it in the background of the card, it wasn't so overwhelming.  I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker FL1 for the fluorescent pink in the carriage.  It's tough to tell in this picture unless you click on it for a close-up, but the white background is embossed with Embossalicious Floral Frenzy Embossing Folder.  The pretty black flower in the corner is from Petaloo.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Fairytales
NutCrafters - Cute and girly
Creative Card Crew - girly
The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
Creative Creations Challenges - Keep it Simple
ABC challenges - birthday card

Have a great day!

Denise

9 comments:

Debs said...

Great card Denise, lovely colour scheme,
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's Anything goes challenge.
Hugs Debs

Stacy H-W said...

Very pretty card!! I think your niece will LOVE it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Your card is so creative. Love the carriage and the perfect sentiment!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges this week!

Rebekah said...

This is really sweet thanks for entering at Divas by design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Katie Knight said...

Stunning!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Cute card. Love the CAS look. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Xx Rosie

Rosie Gustafson said...

Cute card. Love the CAS look. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Xx Rosie

Deanette said...

Cute girly card! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

Stephanie Schuler said...

I simply love this card! I like the color, designs and all. Great ideas for birthday cards creations. Thanks for sharing with us...

Lots of love xxxx
Steph