Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Crafter's Companion Winter Friends challenge

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog's December crafting challenge is Winter friends.  This is the perfect month to create a sweet card or gift for your bff.  And if you enter your project over at the
Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog, you could win a gift certificate to the their fabulous store. Make sure you use a product from Crafter's Companion to be eligible to win.



For my project this month, I used the gorgeous Humphrey Girl Talk stamp set.  This stamp just screams, "best friends" to me.  I stamped the image onto both white card stock and printed paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Stamp Pad.  I fussy cut the two girls dressed and glued them down with Double Sided Adhesive Foam Squares to create a three-dimensional effect.  The rest of the image was colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (IG2, IG4, EB1, EB2, DG2, DG4).  I also used a little Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue on the heart dress and center of the flower.

For more information about this month's challenge, pop over to Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog where you will find a ton of inspiration from our design team.

Happy stamping!

Denise

3 comments:

Staci said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Gary Rose said...

Soooo cute! I love the elephants stamp and you colored them perfectly. I'm really getting into stamping and look forward to the day I'm is good is you. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Stacy H-W said...

I really love this stamp so much and your paper piecing turned out so great! Love it!