Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Memories

 This year I am planning to create more scrapbook pages than in the previous on.  So today I am starting off my resolution early with this scrapbook page I created for Crafter's Companion.


The gorgeous bear holding the poinsettia flower is from the Popcorn the Bear With Love stamp set.  You can tell from the 12 x 12 scrapbook page how large this stamp is.  I used Double Sided Adhesive Foam Squares so that he would "pop" off the page.  Here's a close up of Popcorn before I added him to my layout.


I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color him (TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, DG2, DG4, CR7, CR9, CR11, DR2, DR3, DR5).  I also added some Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue to the poinsettia.


Hope you are enjoying lots of family time during this busy time of year.   Thanks for stopping by :)

Denise

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Total gorgeousness!! I challenge you to make a layout with me over the holiday break!! Just let me know when you want to do it. xoxox Stacy

Staci said...

Gorgeous Christmas LO! So festive! TFS.