Saturday, September 1, 2012

September's Stripes or Dots

Crafter's Companion Challenge blog has a fabulous new challenge for September.  This month's challenge is to create something with stripes or dots.  I thought this was such a inspirational challenge, since I almost never use dots or stripes in my cards.

I decided to create a background of dots by dry embossing my card and then misting it with bright purple Dylusion Ink spray.  I also added random rhinestone "dots" all over the card.


The adorable stuffed kitty is from the Crafter's Companion Strawberry Kisses collection.  The stamp is called Birthday Kitten.  I stamped the sentiment "Party Time" from Popcorn the Bear EZMount Stamp Set Party Time.  

I hope you'll join us this month for the dots and stripes challenge.  Crafter's Companion always has the BEST prizes for one random lucky winner.   And now that school is back in session, you will hopefully have a little bit more time to craft.  I know I will be gaining about 2 1/2 hrs a day :)

Have a great day!

Denise



1 comment:

Angi said...

Awww this is so sweet. Love that yummy cupcake too.