Thursday, September 13, 2012

Loving Christmas


Sheena Douglass' new Christmas collection, A Little Bit Festive is one of my all time favorite holiday collections ever.  Her large, detailed stamps are so beautiful that you really don't need to add much else to your cards.  They are so fabulous all on their own.


My clean and simple card today shows off the main image of Sheena Douglass' Loving Christmas stamp set.  This image measures roughly 3 1/4 x 5 inches.  I colored my stamp with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, so that I could blend the the colors together smoothly and beautifully.


To add a little sparkle, I added a fine line of Golden Rod Stickles Glitter Glue around the heart ornament.


I also layered a pre-printed patterned transparency over my stamp to create a more balanced card.  The small stamped "Merry Christmas" text along the bottom of my card is also part of the Sheena Douglass Loving Christmas stamp set.  

Also, don't forget that today is the last day to enter this week's stamp set giveaway on the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog.  We are giving away this adorable Mistletoe Mwah stamp set.

 Enjoy the rest of your week!

Denise

No comments: