Thursday, September 20, 2012

Every Snowflake is Unique tag

Good morning crafters!  Today I made a gift tag using Sheena Douglass' gorgeous A Little Bit Scenic Ornate Snowflakes stamp set from Crafter's Companion.


I started by cutting out my tag on white Premium White Card stock with my Cricut (Christmas Cheer cartridge).  Then I colored it this stunning shade of blue with my Spectrum Noir TB3 alcohol marker.   Coloring large areas like this is quick and easy using the broad chisel nib on the Spectrum Noir markers.


Next I stamped the sentiment, "Every Snowflake is Unique, Just Like You." from the Ornate Snowflakes stamp set with dark blue pigment ink.  I also stamped three different snowflakes on my tag, though there are many others in this stamp set. 


Finally, I added three different solid blue ribbons that I had lying around in my stash to the top of the tag.  Now it's all ready to be added to a present or treat bag.


Have you made any tags lately?  We'd love for you to share them with us on Crafter's Companion Facebook page.  If you use stripes or dot in your project, you can enter it in our September challenge over at the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog.

I am entering my card in these challenges.

Oldie but a goodie challenge - Ribbons
Sweet Stampin' - Simply Sentimental (Use as a focal point)
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Anything goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything goes

Have a wonderful day!

Denise

4 comments:

Christy said...

This is beautiful! I love the blue :) :)

La Vikinga said...

GReat tag! Love it!

La Vikinga

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tag! Love the snowflakes! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Staci said...

Love the tag! I haven't made one in a very long time.