Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You Deserve a Treat

Can you believe it's August already?!  This Summer is just flying by!

August's challenge over at the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog  this month is "Friendship". I decided to make a handbag gift box for my project.  Who wouldn't love a gift certificate wrapped up in a cute little handbag?

To create it, I used Crafter's Companion Envelobox Creator, along with the video directions you can find  here.   The shiny iridescent paper is from DCWV.  For the flap part of the handbag, I used an ultra cool S.w.a.l.k. Deserve a Treat.  That's my idea of decadent; chocolate, wine, and a good book (along with quiet of course, which doesn't happen in my house, lol).  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a small epoxy sticker, as well.


The red fiber for the handle is from Pink Paislee, and the 3-D butterflies are from Prima.  Lastly, the Just as Sweet as can be die cut is from MME.


I hope you'll pull out some Crafter's Companion Stamps and enter our Friendship challenge.  Every month we give away really awesome prizes, both for entering the challenge, and commenting on our blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Denise


5 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

WOW! I love the red, great job sweetie

Cheryl said...

This is such a sweet project!! I just love it!!

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful! I love that red and that stamp is one of my favorites. Rocked it!

Angi said...

Sooo super sweet. I love the shiny paper too.

Tonya said...

This is so cute! Beautiful butterflies.