Thursday, August 23, 2012

To all of you from all of us


Today I have the cutest stamp to show you.  It is perfect for creating a card that is for an entire family rather than an individual person.  Though this stamp set is named Christmas Wishes, this versatile stamp can be used for absolutely any occasion.



I colored my woodland scene using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, blending the slightly darker colors into my lighter colors.  To create a snowy effect, but without overdoing the glitter, I added a small line of Stickles under the green trees in the background, around the trunk of the main tree, and small dots all around where the snow is falling.  Here is a bit of a close up so you can see it better.



Once the Stickles dried, I matted my stamp several times with card stock and pattern paper, added a bit of ribbon, a sticker, and a rhinestone in two of the corners.  I then glued down the entire piece to a folded 6x12 piece of card stock.

I am on fire making Christmas cards this month.  At this rate I should be done by Halloween!   That would be an all time first for me.  I tend to be a last minute person when it comes to holiday cards.  Have you started on your holiday cards?

I am entering my card in the following challenges;


Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
Crazy challenge - anything goes
Simon says stamp and show - anything goes


Thanks for looking :)

Denise

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, just love the image & the layout is great!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Pam said...

Cute image, thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge. Pam x

suzARTe said...

this card is the cutest, I love the main image, love it.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)