Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm so lucky

It's July and I am excited to announce that I am returning to the Crafter's Companion USAs' two blogs again!  Whoo Hoo!  After a much needed creative break, I've been having a blast making cards and altered projects with their gorgeous stamps.  We have a Fabulous challenge for July at the Crafter's Companion challenge blog.  This month is Anything Goes!  One lucky person who plays along will win a fabulous prize from the Crafter's Companion USA online store.  How cool is that?  So pull out any of your Crafter's Companion stamps and play along with us.   For my project, I made a card for my son to give to his dad.


The super cute stamp is Humphrey One in a Million stamp set.  I colored the image and a few of the hexagons with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I love how well these markers blend together to make smooth shadows and shading.  The paper, banner rub-on, and circular sentiment sticker is from My Mind's Eye Follow My Heart Be Amazing collection.

This week we are having sneak peaks of an all new stamp line at Crafter's Companion Information Blog, so make sure you stop by to see them.  They are adorable!

I can't wait to see what our fans make this month!  Have a great rest of the weekend and hope you get a little crafty time ;)

Denise


8 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

We are so thrilled to have you back sharing all your talent sweetie...Love,Love, the coloring on this one.

Jackie said...

Congrats! I really love this card, it's too cute! Great design too!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you! GREAT card!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

ohhh ths is adorable and so sweet

Angi said...

Super adorable!

{Chrissie} said...

I adore this card and I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT!!!!!!!!! :-)

Barbara Bruder said...

Great to hear that you are coming back to the DT. Congrats!!!

Trena in Naperville said...

What a fabulous card Denise - great background and coloring! So glad you are back!!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!