Sunday, June 10, 2012

Young at Heart

Today's page is all about my dad.  My dad loves doing kid activities and playing with Nick and Lara.  He is totally young at heart.  In fact, he's never aged past 39 years old.  Lol.  Which is amazing considering I'm 37.


 I added some texture by added some white mesh to the center of the page. The paper is the new Bobunny Country Garden and the sequin arrow is from Heidi Swapp.  The heart gems are from Recollections and the glitter mini hearts and flourishes are Pink Paislee stickers.  The blue smash tape is from K & Company.  I saw an awesome sketch at Skissedilla this a.m. at nine and had to hustle to finish my page in time for the challenge.


I am also entering my layout at:

Simon Says Stamps challenge - Diamond Jubilee, Crowns, and Gems
Simon Says Stamp and Show - show some texture
Creative Inspirations Paint - Butterflies

Thanks for looking :)

Denise

6 comments:

Hellilote (YanChik) said...

Здорово! Нравится)

LindaBrun said...

Beautiful layout with great pictures. Unforrtunally you can not combine our challenge with other challenges.

Candy C said...

Your layout dedicated to your dad is awesome! I love it! Being a grandparent myself...I totally "get" your dad's cessation of aging beyond a certain age. haha Your layout really captures his fun loving spirit! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a fun layout! Nice details!

Anita said...

Well, this page is so entertaining! Beautiful work. Thank you for joining the Creative Inspirations Paint butterfly challenge.

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a pretty layout! I like that touch of mesh on there...gives interest and texture, too. :)

Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paints!