Monday, June 11, 2012

Card for a boy

I made today's card with October Afternoon's The Thrift Shop.  (Chipboard is from the Sidewalks collection).  I also played with a new product called Spray and Sparkle that my bff Stacy had.  They have a few different colors but I choose the Gold to try out.  I sprayed all my paper with it and WOW it turned the paper to a glittery fabulousness without warping the paper.  Love it!  I definitely have to get my own.  The blue gems were from Recollections.



I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - sketch challenge
Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Diamond Jubilee, Crowns, and gems
Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Bright Colors for kids (You send in your cards to them and they are donated to sick kids in hospitals)

Thanks for looking!

Denise

16 comments:

madebyKarla said...

love the colors on this card! What a cute little bird!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great card, fabulous colours and layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Kelly Massman said...

so very cute!

Georgiana said...

Cute card with great summer colors. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love this! Such a great design and love the trim! Awesome colors too!

Karen Hasheck said...

What a fun bright card for our challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Good luck on the drawings and hope to see you back again soon!

Christy Beans said...

This is really cute but not too cutesy-cute if you know what I mean. I really love that image. Also love the gold sparkly shimmer. =) Thanks for joining us for the Bright Colors for Kids challenge at SAS4K! ~Christy

Steph said...

What a cute card, I love those papers, I have them myself! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Angi said...

Awww this is so sweet. Love October Afternoon!

Deonna Bemish said...

Lala, What a great card! Some boy will love this. Thank you for supporting Send a Smile 4 kids.

Crafting with Amy said...

This is adorable. The boy is cute.

Jill Grace said...

What an incredibly sweet card! Love the way you brought together the colors and patterns

Dilsaver Designs said...

So sweet, the boy image is just the cutest, great card! Thank you for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our “Bright Colors” challenge :)

kerenbaker said...

Hi! Just come randomly from Moxie Fab world. Your card is so lovely. Love the little boy and the colours you've used are beautiful . Your blog is fab- keep being inspiring!

tiggertastic said...

wonderful work

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

mapowska said...

Super card for a boy! Very nice image :)