Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sweet

Today has been such a relaxing day, scrapping pages and watching Breaking Dawn.  It's a rough life ;)  I saw this sketch over at The Paper Variety and couldn't wait to use it.  With today being the last day of their sketch challenge, I just made it.  It took me a little while though since I decided I wanted to add some paint splatter to my page.  Took forever to dry but I really like how it turned out.  I'll definitely be doing it again.


The pictures are of the Mother's Day celebration at Lara's school.  We ate muffins and drank Lemon water and the kids had all made beautifully painted boxes with bling attached to them for us.  They also sang a couple of songs.  It was so sweet.

I am also entering my layout over at the The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge where the challenge is anything but a card. 
 
Have a wonderful rest of the day and thanks for stopping by.

Denise

12 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a cutie and fun layout
Great job sweetie

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet little girl and page! Enjoy your holiday!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout, Denise!! The pictures are so sweet and beautiful!! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacy H-W said...

I love how this turned out!!! The painting was worth the wait! Where did you get that cute bow!? Rocked it!

Kelly Massman said...

aw, this is adorable!

Christy said...

So so cute!

Holly said...

Great take on our sketch! Love the colors and details. Thanks for linking up with TPV- Holly :-)

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

I love, love love this! You're style is evolving ;) I love it!

Christy said...

Wowza....love that bow!

Franz♥ said...

Wonderful job, love your layout! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

scrappingnomad said...

Oh, sweet! Love the colours and patterns you've picked!