Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happiness

I haven't bought a whole lot of scrapbooking stuff lately (let's face it, most of us are hoarders and have lots to play with already) but when I saw the Serenity Collection debut on Bobunny's blog in January, I knew I had to have the entire line.  I can't remember the last time I bought one of everything in a collection.  I've been waiting (hoarding) it until I had the right pictures to use with it and decided that the pics of my girl picking at the local organic farm last month went well with the colors.  And the monthly BoBunny Layout challenge worked perfectly with the vertical orientation of the pictures.


I used some of the left over strips paper to make the matching accordion flowers.  Aren't the matching filigree metal embellishments gorgeous?!  I placed some of the rhinestones in the center of the flowers on chipboard embellishments to add a little sparkle. 


The sentiment is a sticker that says, "May your Happiness exceed your Expectations".  I added Stickles around the black border and rhinestones to the "i"s to give it a little sparkle as well.


Have a great rest of the day and thanks for looking :)

Denise


5 comments:

madebyKarla said...

This is great! Love the LO. You're right. Love everything I see here.

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous!! I love this collection and I am so jealous that you have ALL OF IT! LOL Fun photos of Lara!! xo Stacy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is gorgeous! The papers are to die for! Adorable pics of your chickie too!

Christy said...

Awesome! I looove the fan fold embellies!

myriammg said...

your LO is so bright ! love your banner too