Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Card for my sis

Today I have a quick and easy Mother's day card I made for my sister who lives in Tennessee.   She has two three year old twins, so I thought this tongue in cheek card was perfect.


The paper is from GCD Melody Ross' Homespun Chic and the Smaller image and sentiment is from Creative Scraps.  The twine was from my stash and the gorgeous cameo embellishment is from Bobunny.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Mother's Day
Love to Create challenge - for mom/for a special lady
Sentimental Sundays - For a special woman

Speaking of Mother's Day, I got to hang out w/ my girl today at her school :)



Have a great day!

Denise

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Wowzer do I love that paper! I think in my previous life this is the era that I lived LOL!
Your little one is super cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Stacy H-W said...

Lara looks so cute in the photo! Great card for Nicole!! She will love it. That paper is so cool.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I love this paper you used, I actually have that paper pad...Your little one is adorable as can be-I bet she loved having you to herself.

Jennipher said...

Love the vintage images. Nicely done. Your sis will love it. Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays.

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

What a lovely Mother’s Day creation! I love the vintage images of this card! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week for Paper Sundaes! we hope you will join us again next week!
♥ Lisa M. PSDT
My Crafting Blog

SAMARA NAVI said...

absolutely precious and I know this will be loved and cherished by your sister! Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTALS this week. See you soon! Smiles, Samara

Suzanne said...

great card very vintage, thank you for joining us at paper sundaes

Crafty and Green said...

Stunning!! I love this!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and play with us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I've got this paper somewhere in my stash. You card is fantastic. your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

madebyKarla said...

What a cute card! Very femenine! Your daughter is too cute :)