Sunday, May 27, 2012

Becoming a Bear

Nick recently earned his Bear badge for Cub Scouts.  During the ceremony I painted a bear paw on his check.  He thought it was the coolest and I was so proud of him.  He worked really hard to earn the badge.  To scrap the event I used a fabulous sketch over at Got Sketch?.


I used a combination of My Minds Eye and American Crafts paper, while the Cub Scout stickers are from K & Company.  The alphabet stickers are from Bobunny.

I am also entering my layout over at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge where the challenge is anything but a card.

Thanks for looking :)

Denise




5 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh how fun! Tell him congrats, such a great accomplishment.
Wonderful layout, such yummy papers

Cindy Gay said...

This is great too! Love the buttons!

Stacy H-W said...

Super cool layout! I love that wood panel paper used with these photos. Just perfect. Is that a real badge on the page?

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Anything but a card Challenge with absolutely amazing creation its just perfect,
I hope you will try to join us again next week,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget SCSC DT