Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweetest Fairy Princess Elephant Ever

Here is a gift box I made today with my new favoritest stamp ever!  It's sooo girly :)))


Totally cute, right?  Here's a close up of her. 



The stamp set is called Make a Wish and comes with a wand, tierra, and the words Girl, Make a Wish, Birthday, and wishes.  I love the Humphrey line not only because they are so dang cute, but there is no hair to stress about. Lol.  (Man I wish I could figure out how to color black hair w/ markers!) 

She is colored w/ Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I used Icicle, diamond, and Fruit Punch Stickles to give her a little sparkle.  The gorgeous pink Sparkle cardstock I used for the background has been in my stash for ages and I have no clue who makes it.  Same with the grey ribbon.  I used my Grand Caliper to cut out the center square shape on the lid and added acetate behind it using regular tap.  (You can get acetate sheets cheap at Joanns).  Then I attached the image under the clear acetate using tape as well.  I made the box in just a couple of minutes using my Boxer Board.  I scored at the 2 inch mark so the box measures 8 inches across.  You can find directions on how to make this bow here.

I am entering my gift box in the following challenges:
Joyful Stamper - Anything goes
Little Scrap pieces - Use a Bow
Stampin for the weekend - Sparkle and shine
Cute card Thursday - Animal Magic
Inked paws challenge blog - Clean and Simple
Southern girls challenge - Get your Girly On
Crafting for all season - Anything but a Card
Crafty creations challenges - That's what Little girls are made of
Creative craft challenges2 - Let's see some animal antics
Forever friends challenge - Think Pink (and an animal)
Love to create challenge - Anything Goes
The Crazy challenge - Feminine/Girly

Hope you have a great weekend!  It's going to be in the 80s here so we are going to enjoy the sunshine :)

Denise

21 comments:

Judy said...

Very pretty card! Have a great weekend.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is such a cutie! I have been waiting to color her up...fun box and she is perfect on top
Enjoy your weekend

Lionelsa said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Diane J said...

Such a beautiful sparkly card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS Think Pink Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane (DT) x

Pia S said...

I think pink and gray are so beautiful together! Your image is sweet and the ribbon is fab! I like your card!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous pink and girly gift box, fab bow.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

carol said...

Gorgeous card, cute image...thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT....x carol

anazelia said...

beautiful denise.

Karen said...

thank you so much for joining my challenge this week at LSP. Your card is so adorably sweet. Thank is a wonderful stamp. Your bow is so fabulous! Karen

Jacki Randolph said...

Aww, so cute! Fabulous design and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous box!!! I love that stamp too!!! And I like the way you used the glitter on it especially on the skirt. It really makes the ruffles stand out. Beautiful!!

Staci said...

I love it! Good luck with your entries!

craftyb said...

Super cute and very girly! Love all the sparkle, pink and big bow! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!x

Carolina said...

Adorable!!!! What a sweet box!!!

Robin Parker said...

That is the cutest little fairy princess I have seen in a long time. Love her. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Animals.

Becky Dunham said...

This is so adorable Denise! I love the grey bow to match the image - so cute!

marion82 said...

Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Aunty Sue said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.

Rene Sharp said...

What a gorgeous creation Denise, LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge. Smiles, Rene' :)

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the sparkly elephant!! Gorgeous gift box, Denise :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts