Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Silly Boy

Hey all,

Today I have a layout I made using the Our Colorful Creations sketch challenge.   The picture is of Nicholas right before he went to school for Crazy hair day.  He loved how "cool" he looked with blue, red, and green spiked up hair and thought he looked like a rockstar.  I just love his attitude in this picture.  


All of the paper and embellishments with the exception of the Jolie's Boutique Steampunk border stickers and red cardstock that I matted my photo with is from the My Mind's Eye Funday collection.  The red and blue star stamps were stamped with Colorbox chalk.

I am also entering my layout in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is to use three different papers.

TFL,

Denise

13 comments:

Copper Diem said...

Super cute! I love all the detail in your pages

Me-Ma Kim said...

LOVE your layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me Love! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Cindy Gay said...

Great picture of Nicholas! I love the embellishments in your layout!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the paper and what a fun pic! He looks very rock-star!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

anazelia said...

What a wonderful page. Love it

Jesse said...

Nick looks so funny in that photo! Your lo is fab girl! You know I love that paper and the embellies.

Angi said...

Adorable photo and page. :)

Kelly Massman said...

Cute photo and love the layout!

febe said...

He is so cool! Great job for the layout. ;)

top stretch mark cream

Mandy said...

Fabulous LO Denise, love the piccy and the papers are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Marilyn said...

How cute.. I LOVE this.. Really creative.. :)) Would LOVE if you could Pin'Inspire my friends via Pin'Inspirational Thursday today by linking this amazing feature..:))
PS: I am also your newest follower via GFC & linky tools.. Would love if you could follow me back pweeease.. TY.. Wishing you a lovely day..~Marilyn via http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/ ..

Judy said...

Very cute page and photo!!

Lisa said...

What a fun and fabulous layout, Denise!! The picture is so absolutely adorable!! (Crazy hair day...how fun that would have been when I was in school!!) You added the perfect embellishments to accent it!! I love this :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts