Thursday, January 19, 2012

Would you help a girl out? (poll now closed)

Hey everyone!  My Grinchmas layout is in a scrapbooking competiton over at Practical Scrappers.  If you have time today (it's just for today), can you please check it out and it you like mine the best, vote for it?  I'd really appreciate it.  Next Saturday they will windle down the 70 entries to 25 and I think it would be really cool if I made it in.  My layout is the 2nd one listed.  Click HERE to go to their site.


Thank you so much friends.  The poll is now closed.  I appreciate all your help!  I find out if I make the next cut on Saturday :)

Have a wonderful Friday!

Denise

10 comments:

anazelia said...

done. good luck.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Good Luck! Just went and voted

Myrto said...

Good luck! It is worth it!

Auntie Em said...

I went over and voted and although they are all lovely, I really liked yours the best! It is such a happy LO with so many great touches.
Congratulations on being chosen for this round and best of luck in the contest! :)

jen said...

So cute...I love this layout...great job.
hugs,jen

Judy said...

Very cute layout! I'm going to vote on your layout right now. I hope you win :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I voted! Good Luck Girl!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Angi said...

Love this! I voted too! :)

Lisa said...

I am so so sorry I didn't get here in time to vote, Denise :( I adore this layout...GOOD LUCK!!

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Carolina said...

I saw it In the group and remembered I had seen it in your blog and loved it! Hope you make it to the next stage!