Thursday, January 26, 2012

Got any CHA advice?

Hey groovy gals,

I am going to CHA trade show this year and was wondering if anyone had any advice.  Having never been before I am sooooo super excited but blindly charging in.  I cannot wait to meet up with my friend, Suzanne, who runs Color Me Creative Classroom, a fun site with tons of coloring classes, challenges, chats, and inspiration.  I am going on the Monday and Tuesday of the conference and hubby is watching the babes.  (He so rocks!)  Are there a lot of make & takes?  Should I bring anything beside comfy shoes and snacks?  Also, I am going to take my camera and huge lens to take pics of all the cool booths.  Any requests?  I'm happy to take pics for you and add them here, assuming I can find the booth you want, lol.

Also, I am happy to announce that I am now a Product Advocate for Crafter's Companion USA.  While I needed to step down as the Design Team Coordinator for both of their blogs because of time constraints, I was thrilled to be asked to be a Product Advocate.  Guess they can't live without me...lol.  But seriously, it is a perfect position for me.  So if you see a post from Crafter's Companion on their F/B page, odds are it's me.  And you will continue to see me make fun projects with products I love from them.  (Which I was doing anyway after I stepped down b/c I love their products, shhhh don't tell ;)).   I can't wait to meet up with them either.  It will be so uber cool to put a face with a name.

If anyone else is going and wants to meet up, let me know in a comment or email :)

Have a fabulous night!

Denise


6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hey girl! Here is my advice, on your way swing by Arizona and pick me up!! Ha! Have fun! Bring one of those fold-able nylon grocery bags the reusable one, I brought one and was able to carry around all my goodies with ease! Have fun! And congrats on your great news for CC!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Pat said...

you are going to have a blast! I agree that you bring your own bag, altho we got free bags on entrance. yes there are tons of make&takes, and lots of great deals. I loved Paper Trey. If I were to do it again, I would spend ALL my money on their paper--a steal of a deal! take pics of the displays. When you blow them up you'll get so much inspiration!
Have fun!!!

madebyKarla said...

How cool! Congrats on your new position!
It's my dream to go to CHA. I'll get there someday ;)
Take lots of pictures!

Thanks for your comment on my clipboard. It usually hangs in the garage when not in use. It's in a very visible place, so I wanted to make it pretty. Doesn't get used much. So I'm not worried about putting paper on top of it :)

Dawn's Craft Place said...

You are going to have a blast! I have never attended the Cal one but the Chicago one.
Take lots of pictures, it really is so much to take in and helps to have photos later.
So thrilled you will still be with CC

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your new position with CC, Denise!! And I am soooo jealous of your trip to CHA!! I would so love to go!! Have so much fun and if you happen to see Tim Holtz, snap a pic!! :D Safe travels!!

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats on your new postition with CC! It really is the perfect job for you!! And congrats on CHA! I know you are thrilled to get to finally go. Take lots of pics and SHARE!