Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Happy Day

It is windy today!  I tried to take a picture of Lara outside to show her grandma-in-law how cute she looked in a dress she bought her, and this is how well that turned out.


Hilarious.  I did manage to get a cute one later inside her classroom.  Today was the first day Lara has gone to school since last Tuesday.  Boy you sure can tell, because I wasn't able to get any scrapping done.  So today I couldn't wait to make a page with some new October Afternoon goodies I bought during one of their Friday sales.


I just love the designs on their paper and darling circle and butterfly diecuts.  The quote at the bottom says, "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education".   The picture was taken on Halloween in Lara's classroom.  She decided to be a doctor, so she could give out the shots.  My layout was based on a sketch over at Artful Delight.

I am entering my layout in the following challenges:

Artful Delight - Sketch
Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
Fab N Funky challenges - Anything goes
2 Sisters challenge blog - Punches and/or Dies

I also wanted to share that Crafters Companion USA is having a blog hop this weekend.  It starts on Friday.  They are giving away lots of prizes, including all 72 Spectrum Noir alcohol markers that won't be available until January!


Enjoy the rest of your day!

Denise


14 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Ahahaha That's hilarious! Adorable lay-out!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cindy Gay said...

Now that's a pretty little lady and a great layout.

Lisa said...

The layout is so beautiful, Denise!! I love the embellishments you used!! Lara is such a doll!! And though you can't see her adorable face in the top pic, the dress looks fabulous!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Kelly Massman said...

Adorable. photo. AND
Adorable. layout. !

Dot said...

Wonderful layout, adorable. Thank you for joining in at FnF this week.
Dorte,x GDT

Christine said...

Lovely scrapbook page and gorgeous little girl. She looks so happy in her picture. Love, love, love the butterflies floating across the page.
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Stacy H-W said...

Hilarious photo! Super cute layout my friend.

Carolina said...

What a fabulous layout! I love those butterflies and embellies on the left side of the page, and the picture is sweet!

Angi said...

Love that mini mouse dress. :) Your page is adorable. Love those butterflies too. :)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

LOL love that photo and your sense of humor! cute layout too! looking forward to getting to know you better and working with on the Crafter's Companion DT! Hugz, Steph

Khristen said...

OH that picture of Lara is just too flippin' hilarious!! I am in love with that layout....that OA stuff is drool-worthy!

Annette said...

Love the pic, very funny. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week, please pop back today and join us for our new challenge. Annette. xx

June Houck said...

So cute:) I love the pic and your LO is delightful!

artfuldelight said...

EEEkk so cute. The photo of your daughter is too cute and your LO is fabulous. LOVE all the butterflies. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)