Monday, December 12, 2011

Hugs for you

Good morning all!  I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who commented on my blog hop post over the weekend.  I really appreciated all the sweet comments.  All of the winners of the hop will be posted tomorrow over at the Crafter's Companion USA Information blog.  I will also post the name of my winner here, as well.


Today I have an easel card to share with you.  I used Humphrey the Elephant Hugs for You stamp set.  This stamp set is already mounted and ready to be used immediately out of the packaging.  I think it is such a romantic image and perfect for your sweetie in your life.  


I colored two of the stamps from the set with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them out.  I love how the colors blended together.  I used Double Sided Adhesive to pop my images off the designer paper.  I printed an anonymous quote I found at Quote Garden onto vellum and adhered it to pink paper.  I then added the pink strip to my card.  I thought it fit perfectly with the image.


For the inside of the card, I added lace, white flowers, and pearls to add an even more romantic touch to my card.  



Hope you have a wonderful Monday morning!

Denise

7 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Aw, this is sweet! Love the flowers!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great easel card! Adorable image! Nice bling!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Stacy H-W said...

Awwwwww this is so sweet. You really did a wonderful job.

JaniceA said...

Love this!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Angi said...

This one made me smile! Love the inside decor too.

Judy said...

Very cute card. I love that image and the flowers, lace and pearls on this card is so beautiful.

madebyKarla said...

Wow, i've missed out on so many cute projects! This card is so sweet :)