Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday!

I am so looking forward to this weekend.  Nicholas is starting Cub Scouts and he has a den meeting and a Pack meeting.  And we have heat again!  Hurray :)

I made a quick birthday card today.


The paper is from K&Company and I used double sided adhesive tape to pop out my stamped image, Popcorn the Bear Party Time.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and added a quick bow and sentiment.

Nicholas had crazy hair day at school.  His hair was blue, orange, white, and green!  What a face!



Have a great weekend everyone :)

Denise

4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I'm totally loving Nick's hair!! Super cool!! Your card is really cute. Popcorn is adorable. I'm sure whoever gets this card will love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet card! Love the crazy hair! I use pipe cleaners and braid them into my girls hair, it helps it stick straight up! SO fun, we never did this at school!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Debbie Sauer said...

That is a wild hairdo!! You have a good weekend also!! I love weekends, but they go way too fast.

Blessings

Trena in Naperville said...

Hi Denise!
Such precious moments. I love every age! Very cute card.

I am looking forward to working with you, and learning from you!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!