Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WCMD and sick

Hey everyone,

I can tell school is in session.  Both my kids got cold last week and went right into their lungs.  So all weekend was about them taking turns on the nebulizer.  I thought I managed to escape the cold but no, I woke up on Saturday with a mean sore throat.    I've been getting progressively sicker (doesn't help w/ my asthma) but Saturday I was feeling good enough to scrap.  Pink Paislee had a few challenges on their Live Pink Ning site so I had fun making quite a few cards with their challenges.

For all the challenges we had to use 75% Pink Paislee, but I always like trying to us as much of manufacture's products as I can for challenges like that.  After all, they want to see their stuff, right?  And I love Pink Paislee so it was easy for me.  Here's a few I came up with:





Cross your fingers I get better quickly ('cause it really hurts on my left side when I breathe).  Nicholas and I are flying off to Vegas to visit friends this weekend.  We asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he wanted to visit his friends in Vegas.  He turns 9(!) this month.  If there's a way to keep him from hitting double digits I'd really like to know about it!  So his big present is to fly w/ mommy to Vegas for a weekend of playing with all his friends.  Happily we found some really cheap tickets.  It's a rough life...not!

Have a great day,

Denise

7 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

These turned out so much better than mine! Get to feeling better SOON!

Judy said...

My daughter had a sore throat and cold last week and I caught it a couple days later. Hope you start to feel better. Your cards are fabulous. Love them all:)

Kelly Massman said...

Hope you feel better for your visit! Love your cards!

Marlene said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Denise. I especially love the last one! I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These turned out great! Love the Halloween one! Hope you feel better for your fun weekend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carolina said...

Love your cards, especially the round one! Hope you feel better and enjoy your trip.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous cards. Love those pretty accordion flowers. :)