Friday, October 21, 2011

A mini album for my mom-in-law

Happy Friday!!!  We have a big weekend going on here.  We are having family up in the late morning for Nick's birthday and then 3-4 eight and nine year olds coming over for a sleepover party.   Then Sunday we are going to an Organic farm to pick up a pumpkin.  The place is really cool because it has a huge cornstalk maze, rides, bounce houses, animals to feed, and lots of organic fruit and veggies you can buy.  Then more family is coming over to give Nick more presents.  It's going to be so much fun!

Because it is my mom-in-law's birthday in October too, I made her a gorgeous mini album that she can put pictures into.  I had made the container and cover of the mini album at a Color Connection weekend.  It was a class taught by Prima.  I finally got around to decorating the insides so I could give it as a gift.





I used lots of Prima rub-ons, papers, and flowers to decorate it.  I also used a few Quick Quotes vellum quotes which I chalked up around the edges.  I had to wait to post it because she often checks out my blog :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Denise

4 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I wish we had more organic farms around here. Sounds like a fun weekend. Love your beautiful mini album. Your MIL will love it. :)

scrap by Dri said...

I loved your mini album, beautiful.

Kelly Massman said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is gorgeous! She is sure to love this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com