Thursday, October 13, 2011

Merry Scaring

This week has just flown by!  Nicholas has miniumum days all this week, so we've been busy.  I did manage to make a fun Halloween card today.  To make it I pulled out my Tim Holtz Seasonal masks (www.timholtz.com) and chose a witch for the main image.




I glimmer misted the mask with Raven glimmer mist.  I love how it turned out.  The paper, ghost, and bats are from Making Memories.  The cool "Merry scaring" rub-on was part of a Cosmo Cricket's Haunted rub-ons.

I am entering my card in the following challenges.

Simon Says Stamps challenge - Halloween/Goth
Simon Says Stamp and Show - things with wings (bats)
My Craft Spot - black with orange (or purple or green)
Scrap-Creations - Halloween
Paper Issues - Halloween
Shopping our Stash - Boo are You (Spooky and/or Black/Orange)
Studio L3: Grungy Monday - include www.timholtz.com Tim Holtz-themed Halloween art


Enjoy the rest of your day.  It's almost Friday!


Denise

12 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

So spooky and fun. I really need to get some glimmer mist. :)

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this! What a fabulous Halloween card!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Dan said...

Great Halloween card - I love the misting work you've done on it! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Candy C said...

Hi Denise. Your Halloween card is really cute! I love how you incorporated the stripes into the background. The masking and misting is wonderful! I also love all your "spooky" little embellishments! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Danni said...

How creative!! very nice! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super spookY! Great ghost!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, lovely little ghost.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Wow! This is amazing! Love your misting work! It's adorable! Great use of the colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Kate said...

What an awesome technique! It looks amazing! Great card!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Marlene said...

This card is awesome, Denise!!! Love the technique you used here....it looks frighteningly gorgeous!

Marcea said...

What a really wonderful card for our Halloween/Goth challenge. Thankyou so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
-x-

Pinky said...

Oh Denise this is adorable!