Monday, October 3, 2011

Friendship Challenge

Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog has another great challenge for you this month.  The theme this month is friendship.  So grab those Crafter's Companion's stamps and get crafting.  I decided to make a card with our the new EZ mount Popcorn the Bear Birthday Cuddles.


The paper is from Scenic Route and I colored this darling stamp with Copic markers.  The stamp set comes with several small stamps so you can decide on which sentiment you want on the little tag he is holding.  I chose "Special Friend" for mine.  I used some silver metal star paperclips around the image and the silver bead ribbon is from Websters.

This month's prize is:  Six of our soon to be released Humphrey the Elephant Stamp sets, with a mini storage binder and a set of the mini panels to put them into!!! You'll definitely want to join us to when these adorable stamps :)


It's so funny because my bff Stacy is on the Crafter's Companion USA design team as well, and she choose the exact same image for this challenge too!  How funny is that?  We really are two peas in a pod.

I just bought a photography studio in a box sort of thing and got to play with it for the first time with my card.  It's basically a 16x16 foldable canvas box with different colored backgrounds, some lights, and a tripod.  With Winter coming, the light is not always great.  And with two kids, I'm having a hard time finding some clean white walls to photograph my cards against!  LOL!  So not kidding.  Here are two other backgrounds I tried.



Have a great day everyone!

Denise

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

too cute! i love popcorn!

Stacy H-W said...

It is hilarious that we used the same stamp! Love your card!

Luanne said...

Lovely card!

Sabrina said...

Denise, how lovely this card is!! I think you have chosen just the right colors and image!! Love it love it!! :)))

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the trim you added!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com