Wednesday, October 5, 2011

4 More Pink Paislee cards

Thank you everyone for the well wishes :)  I am starting to feel better.  I thought I'd share the last four Pink Paislee cards I made over the weekend for world card making challenges.  The first one is my favorite.  Probably b/c it's a Halloween card.






We had our first Autumn rainfall.  Guess Summer is really over :(  I decided to break down and go buy some new jeans for Winter.  Though I only bought short sleave shirts to go with them.  You know what's awesome about rainy days; you can rock out in the car and no one can see you doing it!

Have a great night,

Denise

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Great cards! I love the banner on the last one :)

Sabrina said...

Wow Denise, these are fabulous! Pretty cards, indeed!! I love all but my favs are the 2nd and 4th cards :) Anyway, I love what you did for the Celebrate card, simple but very clever :) Take care and Happy Thursday to you and family, ya!! :D

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Love the b-day cake! Glad you are feeling better!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Stacy H-W said...

Glad you are feeling better!! I can't wait for you to get here!! These cards are still better than mine! Dang you!! lol

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love your Pink Paislee cards. Their paper is so super fun. Your cards are beautiful. :)