Sunday, September 18, 2011

Steampunk Debutante Home Decor

Since my husband had football on the brain today, I had some extra time to craft.  I hauled out all my Graphic45 Steampunk Debutante Collection and a fun wall hanging that I've been meaning to alter.


All the images are cut out from the collection.  All the bling is from Pink Paislee.  There is a hook on the back of the house so I can hang it in my craft room.  I thought about having it in my bathroom and putting some of my jewelry on it, but any time I leave jewelry out, little hands seem to find and hide it :)

I am entering my Steampunk House over at Simon Says Stamp and Show where the challenge is to show some Steampunk.

Denise

10 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous! Really spectacular.

Jackie said...

Wow Denise, this is FABULOUS!

Candy C said...

HI Denise. Your steampunk house is way cool. Love the colors and G45 Steampunk Debutante papers you chose. That paper is just fabulous! Thanks for sharing your lovely art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Cindy Gay said...

Love it Denise! Hang it where you can see it because it's just great!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!

Sabrina said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Denise!! Great job!! Have a new wonderful week!! :D

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great wall hanging! Love the paper!

scrappingnomad said...

Love it! Gorgeous! I have the same problem with little hands!

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW, love this. That would definitely look great hanging on a wall in my home. (LOL)

Tracy V. said...

This is so pretty! I love these little cases and can't wait to make one myself!!

Hugs,
Tracy V