Saturday, September 10, 2011

School Time


Hey Gals,

Looking for a great sketch?  Sketches4you is having an End of the Summer Sketch-a-thon.  Each day one of their DT post a new sketch.  I used my friend's Stacy layout for this page.   



I just love this picture of when Lara was telling me all the letters she knew at school.  I had this darling digital image from Jen's digi stamps.  The bookworm was part of the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.  We've already gone to one kid party and have another one coming up in a few hours.  Nick and Lara are sound asleep after jumping on trampolines for 2 hours :)

Denise

6 comments:

~Christina~ said...

Oh I LOOVE the little bookworm :) :)

Jamie M. said...

Oh I love that you used the image on a layout. Very nice. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! The pic is just adorable! Great papers and love the little bookworm!

Kate said...

Awesome Layout. Love it. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Stacy H-W said...

Sweet layout!! I love that photo of Lara. Thanks for the shout out for my challenge!! (and for entering it!)

Marlene said...

Adorable layout..and beautiful picture to complete it!