Friday, September 16, 2011

New Popcorn Pals collection



Happy Friday Everyone!  Today I have a card for you using a brand new stamp set called Popcorn Pals Happy Days.  I absolutely LOVE these stamps, especially the image of the girl holding her feline friend while swinging.  It's just so sweet.  



Here's a close up of the stamped imaged.  The attention to detail in the stamp are incredible.  See the two birds and mouse sitting on the branches? 



These stamps are definitely going to be my new go to stamps.  I think this image would be perfect for an Autumn themed card as well.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  The paper is Quick Quotes' Live Out Loud collection.  

There are four new stamps set in the Popcorn Pals collections.  I love that all the stamps are premounted and ready to go as soon as you get them.  You can find all these stamps at the Crafter's Companion store here.  




I'm thrilled it's Friday.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in tonight :)  I've been cleaning out my craftroom over the last few days and will be having a giveaway soon.  Gotta get rid of the clutter!  It's funny but I don't collect or hoard anything but scrap goodies.  My bedroom is very minimalist in it's decoration and I love the clean look of it.  I can't stand seeing stuff sitting out.  But when it comes to scrapbook stuff, I am a total hoarder.  Every now and again I gotta just get rid of stuff I have won or bought that I'm just not using.  I did manage to clean out an entire drawer yesterday.  Whoo Hoo!  Lara is in heaven because I gave her a huge pile of stickers when she got home from school.  

Have a great weekend :)

Denise

2 comments:

Khristen said...

My kids love when I clean out my craft room :) I do too! Glad you were able to do that...I've been thinking about doing the same!

LOVE that card, the image is SO cute! Can't wait to get mine in the mail!!!

Marlene said...

Such a sweet card, Denise!

I need to clean my craft room....AGAIN. This time, it's pretty much just my desk that really needs cleaning, so that's a relief.