Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Dizzy

Quick layout for today.  Sketches4all is still having their big sketchathon so I picked a sketch I thought was perfect for some veritical pictures I took of the kids getting dizzy at the park.


The kids would ask me to turn them as fast as I could and then try to walk in a straight line.  Remember doing that as a kid?  Never gets old.  The paper from Echo Park is so perfect for the pictures and I used up a good amount of brads along the edges.  If you want to try your hand at this sketch, you can find the challenge here.

I'm going to be scarce around here the rest of this week.  I'm working on DT projects and we have a crazy weekend planned.  Friday night I am taking Nicholas to Phineas and Ferb Live, Sunday is Lara's bday party, and Monday we are taking the train to Chinatown in L.A. to walk around and eat dinner.  Lara's been dying to go on a train and Chinese food is her favorite.  She is so excited she can hardly stand it :)

Have a wonderful day,

Denise

5 comments:

madebyKarla said...

Very cute! love that flower :) And your steampunk house is beautiful too. I bet it looks great in your craft room!

Kelly Massman said...

LOVE that paper! What a cute layout!

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh gosh I love the brads going round your layout!!!! And you know I love me some EP!! This turned out awesome Denise......I've been missing you, nice to see you creating :)

Stacy H-W said...

Love it girl! And NO I don't remember doing that because I was too busy puking!! LOL

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is sooo super fun! Wow is that great paper or what! Phineas and Ferb??? So fun! My girls love that show!