Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dear Santa

I made my first Christmas card for the year.  And it's only September!  It always amazes me when I see people posting Christmas cards throughout the year.  I'm more of a wait until the last minute type.    However, I received a warehouse box from Websters and it had one of my favorite Christmas lines in it, Waiting for Santa, so I made a quick card with it.  Gotta love warehouse boxes!  (I think the best ones are Pink Paislee's and Webster's).


I am entering it in the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash Challenge - use one of their past sketches (I used #7)
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - song (Santa Claus is coming to town)
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ - sky (snow, snowflakes)

Hope everyone is having a crafty weekend!  

Denise

11 comments:

Carrie K said...

Very pretty card. I swore after last Christmas, I was going to keep making them all year so I wouldn't be rushed. I made about 4 in January. And that was it!! I am working on my Christmas gifts, tho!! But I know I will still be rushed on them right up til the last couple of days!!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a really sweet card. Love the traditional design and colours.

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! I really need to bust out my X-mas supplies! Last year I fell so far behind I ended up not sending out any cards! Of course that made everyone back east think something happen to me so my poor Mom had to explain to everyone that I was fine, just didn't get the cards out! LOL!

Kathy said...

Love the card. Beautiful. Love the old time santa. Great job!

Mandy said...

Denise your crad is beautiful, I love the Websters Pages you've used, so traditional and classy looking :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our be inspired by a song / film title challenge
hugs Mandy xx

SandyC said...

what a beautiful and unique christmas card, Thank you for joining us at charisma cardz x

~@ngie~ said...

this is so different to any other Christmas card Ive seen recently... I LOVE IT!!! great images & papers :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

crazyribbonlady said...

great christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!
Emma x

Vee said...

Wonderful design. Love the image. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Debs said...

Fab traditional Christmas card - love the Santa image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Chrissie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I adore Webster's DPs!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx