Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crafter's Companion New Popcorn the Bear launch

Hey gals,

I am so uncool.  Today I drove my son to school, same as everyday, and as we pull into the driveway he says, "You might want to turn that off Mom".  I replied back, "Turn what off?"  His reply, "The music mom.  Someone might here it and I'd be so embarrassed!"

Wow, apparently I cannot listen to music in the vicentity of any children, less I embarrass my son.  The song was Lady Gaga's hit, "Eh, Eh, (Nothing else I can say)".  I think tomorrow I am going to roll down all the windows, blast the song, while singing loudly....  Might be too cruel though.  I sing, really, really badly.

Today I've been working on dt projects (I'll have 3 posts for you on Monday!), but I wanted to share the new launch from Crafter's Companion which is available today.






These stamps are big and detailed, you will love them.  The CD has all these images and more plus includes:

  • Step-by-step projects
  • Backing papers and note papers 
  • Matching inserts and envelopes
  • Gift tags and gift bags
  • Teabags and borders
  • Topper and decoupage
  • Pyrimage and alphabets
  • Interactive verse creator
  • And much, much more

You could plan a whole birthday with it from invites to cute gift boxes.  You can find out more about it at the Crafters Companion Online Store.

Have a wonderful day,

Denise

5 comments:

Marlene said...

You're doing it all wrong, "mama". You need to plunk one of those old Barry Manilow CD's in and turn THAT up full blast to get the full effect of "embarrassing your children". ;)

I love popcorn bear! Such an adorable release of fantastic stamps!

Kristine said...

That is too funny. You are too hip.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

HaHa that is so funny! You need to pick him up with curlers in your hair and bunny slippers!

Cute stamps!

Staci said...

Haha! Kids are so funny! My son says I embarrass him and then agrees when his friends say I'm so cool. :-)

Stacy H-W said...

It is so sad that you are so uncool! lol