Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Color Connection layout

Quick post for today.   Lara only goes to preschool an hour and a half today and tomorrow and Nick's got early day too, so it's run, run, run.  I didn't manage a layout that I had started over the weekend.


The photos were of my bff Stacy and I at the Color Connection Event hosted by Prima, Tattered Angels, and Pink Paislee.  I thought it was fitting that almost everything is from them.  The two exceptions are the brown pearls and this awesome vellum quote from Quick Quotes.


It was too perfect for the layout.  I used a gorgeous sketch I found over at My Scraps and More.   For some reason I can't seem to copy the sketch itself so hop on over there to play.

I entered my layout over at:

Quick Quotes blog - make a banner
My Scraps and More - Sketch challenge

See you later!  Time to go pick up Nick and hit the park with some friends :)

Denise

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute lay-out! Love the great colors on this! Thanks for your sweet comment!
Also I received the crafters companion today! Wow I only took a quick glimpse of the directions and almost passed out! LOL I can't wait to sit down and really read them and make something fabulous!

Melin said...

What a Fantastic layout! It is so colorful! Of course Prima flowers make the layout simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing once again at Quick Quotes

Melin
QQ DT
Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Stacy H-W said...

Awww this brings back memories...I love your layout and wish we were there again. I hope they have it again next year and that we get to go again. LOVED IT!!

Michelle Granger said...

This is a very cute page! I love the banner you added and the cluster of flowers. That is one of my favorite quotes that we sell! Thanks for playing along with the QQ team!
Michelle QQ DT

Tara said...

Great layout! I love all the embellishing!
Tara
P.S. My blog address has changed...my new address is tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com I would love for you to pop by :)

Adora Concepcion said...

perfect quotes for this beautiful layout! :)

Adora(QQ DT)

**Treefrog** said...

LOL what a Perfect saying, I love it! I also love your layout, great colors and it sure is fun when you can scrap with a friend! So glad you joined us over at the Quick Quotes blog for the banner challenge!
((Hugs)) Theresa (QQ DT)

Lisa Giesbrecht said...

Love the quote - LOL. I haven't seen that one before! :) Love the brads in between your banner - great idea!
~Lisa
(QQ Social Media Director)
www.blogquickquotes.com

Lisa Giesbrecht said...

PS - I'm now a follower :)
~Lisa
Personal blog: www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

Staci said...

LOL, love the quote! Great LO!