Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sugar and Spice

I saw the cutest sketch over at Artful Delight and knew I wanted to use it with this beautiful picture I had of Lara.  The picture of her is of her very last day of school.  Since I wear sunglasses when I'm outdoors, Lara loves to wear hers.  Since it was her last day I let her take her sunglasses to school :)


The fabric tag in the bottom right says Sugar & and Spice and everything nice.  I think she looks really cute but a little sassy in the pic, so the tag worked for me.  The flowers and bling are Prima.  Isn't the big one awesome!  I love all the glitter and bling on it.  The tree is a CTMH rub on.  The cool faux wood paper is American Crafts (as is all the other paper as well).



I am also entering my layout at Simon Says Stamp and show challenge blog where the challenge is to use Bling.


We are crazy this weekend but I'll be back on Monday with a new Crafter's Companion post.  Have a great night!

Denise

11 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

This is really gorgeous, Denise!!!! I love all of it! and the photo

Kristie said...

She is adorable!! Love all the pretty embellies you used!

Dan said...

Wonderful LO, and great use of the Prima flowers! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Sabrina said...

Hehehe how adorable she is!! Beautiful page for Lara, Denise!! :)

Cindy Gay said...

How sweet is this! Love pink and brown together. Love the picture of your little girl!

Stacy H-W said...

This layout is so gorgeous! I really like the texture of the faux wood paper with all the other "girlie" elements you used. Really cool.

Debbie said...

Your daughter is adorable!!! Sweet layout! Love the bling!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet, such a fun lay-out and adorable photo! She is stylin!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Wowza...This is one adorable page Denise. Lara is a little Diva in those sunglasses. :)

artfuldelight said...

Adorable photo! Your LO is wonderful. Love all the bling. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month! :-)

Carolina said...

Cute layout! Love it, love it, love it!