Monday, August 15, 2011

Paper Playtime Anything goes challenge

Paper Playtime has a fabulous challenge this week... Anything goes!   The design team got to play with some of their fabulous digital images.  I chose this sweet school image to get to Nick on his first day back to school.  (Though not in his lunch box b/c it's not cool!)  The apple card shape was cut from the Wrap it up Cricut Cartridge.




 Whimsie Doodles is offering a $10 Gift Certificate to their online store to one lucky participant in this challenge so you definitely want to participate!





Today is the last full week of Summer break for Nick.  (Lara doesn't go back to preschool until the first week of Sept).  I have to say that this Summer was the faster ever.  Seems like I blnked and it's over.  While I am looking forward to having lots of scrapping time, I am sure gonna miss having the kids with me.  We had so much fun this Summer.  I'm off to enjoy the day :)

Denise

8 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card!! :-)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Love the apple and the bite out of it!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love that apple. I am back at school this week too. I need more time off...LOL

Khristen said...

Adorable card, Denise! Love the image, and what fun colors!

I agree that summer seemed too short...it gets shorter each year. :( I won't lie, though, mine are starting to drive me crazy!!!!! LOL

Tara said...

Love it! I just got that cartridge and have not played around with it yet! I think I need to make something with this cut!
TFS
Tara

Staci said...

I love that card! So sweet! TFS.

Tina said...

I love this! The little bites taken out of it are great! Great job! I am a new follower!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Tina said...

I am a new follower!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com