Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge

Cath at Moxie Fab always has a gorgeous picture on Tuesday that is sure to inspire you to get crafty.  This week's Tuesday Trigger is this photo:



What a fabulous dress!  The different overlapping fabrics look so beautiful together.  I decided to create overlapping circles on my card with different designer papers, as well as make a flower with overlapping circles.  



To use some of my stash, I created the entire card from a Close to my Heart collection that had been neglected.  The quote reads, "{Creativity} is seeing the ordinary as extraordinary - Dewiit Jones".  What a cool quote right?  When I was done I made an Matching Envelobox to go with it, using my Crafter's Companion Envelobox board.  If you want to try this challenge out, just click HERE. 

I also want to inspire everyone to check out a quick video at www.marrow.org.  It is about how you can help save a life by getting on the bone marrow registry.  I received my first letter a few weeks ago. The letter stated I might potentially be a match to donate bone marrow for a 9 year old boy.  Unfortunately, after further testing, I wasn't a close enough match to help him.  I can only hope he will find another donor who is a better match for him.  Thinking of that little guy wanted me to bring some attention to the organization.  I've always found that paper crafters are very caring individuals.  If you'd like to learn more just click on the link above.

Have a great rest of your weekend gals!

Denise

6 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous card Denise. I love the layered circles. Have a great weekend. :)

Carolina said...

Love Tuesday Triggers, I made one for this one last Thursday and forgot to post it, thanks for the reminder. Great take on it, too!

Sabrina said...

Such a sweet and ;retty card, Denise!! I love the colors!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! :)))

Kelly Massman said...

Your take is gorgeous! I have that paper sitting around, too! I think it is so pretty that I keep hoarding it!

Emsworth Girl said...

What a beautiful card love that sentiment! Great job!

Cath said...

Hey Denise! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)