Monday, August 1, 2011

Girls Rock!


Happy Monday!  I have a fun double layout for you today.  When I saw the sketch over at Let's Scrap, I knew just the pictures I would scrap.   They are pics of Lara and her friend, Georgia, jamming w/ Guitars.  They are such cutie pies!


The paper,  ribbon, and rub-ons are from Cosmo Cricket.  I just love the bright happy colors of Get Happy :) The banners were cut from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge.  The title and guitar in the middle of the silver heart are from the Rock Princess cart.  The heart is a piece of chipboard I cover w/ Silver Alcohol Ink.  I also added bling on the banners and randomly at the bottom of the pages.





The two stamps I used are from Whimsy stamps (Star and Rock chick) and I colored them with Copics.






Hope this inspired you to scrap a layout or two.  Have a great week everyone!

Denise



6 comments:

scrap by Dri said...

Lo especially loved the dolls.

Marlene said...

How cute!! That image is perfect for the layout, too!

Staci said...

How awesome is this!? TFS!

anazelia said...

what an awesome and cute page.

CraftyGirl said...

This is tooooo cute! You have a couple of rock stars on your hands!! lol!! I love the way you used the banners!

barb :)

Stacy H-W said...

Love the layout (of course!)!! those girls are so gorgeous. we are lucky mom's! You did a fab job on the pages. Love the card too. Great coloring job!