Monday, August 8, 2011

Fairyopolis gift box (and winner!)


I have a fun Fairyopolis birthday box for you.  Sometimes I like to make beautiful boxes with a sentiment and skip the card.  It not only saves money but the recipient always loves them (and often reuses the gift box which is fabulous).  I create my boxes with my Ultimate Crafters Companion tool.   If you don't have one, I highly recommend splurging on one :)




I make the box bases with two 12x12 paper from my Fairyopolis Paper Pad.  The scenic paper is from DCWV Bitten paper pad.  After putting down some flowers on the box, I added this darling fairy from the Fairyopolis Summer stamp set right onto the flower.  Finally I added the words, "Make a wish" which I created with my Cricut (Birthday bash cartridge and outlined it with white pen.



Not what you are all really waiting for...the winner of the my Envelobox Creator!!!  

The winner is ...        


8 
Nisson Family said...
I'm a facebook follower!

Thanks so much!
Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com .

Congratulations Pam!   I know you are going to love your new tool.  I hope you share your creations with us on our Crafter's Companion facebook page.  

Have a wonderful week gals!  When school's back in session I plan to declutter my scraproom and offer up a cool giveaway :)

Denise

5 comments:

thekolbes said...

Congrats

Janis said...

Beautiful box! And Yeah, Pam, for winning! How cool is that?! That box is just stunning! I love it. I have a birthday again in 11 months... just saying... you know in case you want to mail me a box.... :)

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on the Moxie Fab World post about me! The fairy box and flower are so pretty!

Staci said...

The fairy box is awesome!

Gita said...

Wow, so pretty. Love the background. Thanks for following me. :-)