Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crafters Digital Art Center

Just a quick post today.  I made a card for a progressive challenge at the Crafter's Digital Art Center.  It is all about creating and crafting with digis.  I definitely recommend checking it out if you do either. This is the first  progressive challenge I've entered as well.   Every couple of weeks we are sent new digital images to create with.  For the first challenge, I chose to use this beautiful digi by Anne's Digital Art.




Isn't the image so darling?  I had so much fun playing with my Copic markers when I colored it.  Lara really, really wants all my Copic markers.  LOL.  Guess Crayola just isn't cutting it.  The paper is G45's On the Boardwalk collection. The flowers and bling are from Prima.  I added a little sparkle to the butterfly with some Tattered Angels Chandelier Glimmer Glam.

I have linked my card to Make it Monday Link Party.  This is a great website where you can show off a project of yours to other crafters, as well as get some crafty inspiration from other bloggers.

I am also entering it at Simon says Stamp and Show where the challenge is "Anything goes".

Have a good one!

Denise

9 comments:

Rene said...

How CUTE! I love your colors and that image is precious!
Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great image and nice details!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Lovely card and such a cute image!!! TFS
Hugs

Kathlene said...

Saw your entry at Make it Monday..so adorable. Love your coloring and beautiful fringy mat. TFS!

LynneForsythe said...

Darling is right!!! Great card!

Thanks BUNCHES for playin along with the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

This is so super sweet. I love the colors and the beautiful flowers. I really need to try using digis. :)

Marilou said...

Your card is just precious! I love the little image and the colors you used. I saw your card at MIM. Best of luck!

Marilou

Stacy H-W said...

This is such a sweet card! Love your coloring!

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous creation, love the sweet details.
Thankyou so much for joining us all this week on the Simon Says Stamp-tember Challenge and Hop
Good luck!!
xxx