Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crafter's Companion Thank you challenge

We have another fabulous challenge over at the Crafters Companion Challenge blog.  August's challenge is to make a card or project thanking someone in your life.  I don't know about you but I can always use more thank you cards.  So that is what I made for the challenge.


For my card I used the White Bryony fairy from the Fairyopolis Autumn Stamp set and the Fairyopolis 12 x 12 Paper Pad.  I colored my fairy in Copics and then added Tattered Angels Chandelier Glimmer Glam to her wings.  The flower and leaves are from Prima and the "Thanks" stamp is from CTMH.  I just love making girly cards with fairies and flowers :)

I hope I see some of you gals over at the challenge blog.  You could win this amazing Clevercut 5-in-1 paper trimmer worth $49.95!



Also don't forget to enter my Crafter's Companion giveaway here.  You have until August 7th to win an Envelobox Creator.  This tool makes deep envelopes that are perfect for three dimensional cards.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Very pretty, Denise...and you're right...can never have too many thank you cards in the stash!

Cindy Gay said...

Your little fairy is awesome! Thank you for the blog visit!

Ardilla said...

This tool looks great :)
I would love to have one, for sure...
Thanks for the chance!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great flower!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Marie Levite said...

Your card is gorgeous, love the fairy image and those glammed out wings....love it!

Khristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khristen said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you colored the image! Really, though, it's the flower that makes me drool! Beautiful!