Friday, August 26, 2011

Best Witches

School just started but I'm ready for Halloween!  We LOVE Halloween here.  I just love dressing the kids up in cute costumes and the kids love to stuff themselves with candy for days on end.  Okay, I like that part too ;)

So when my bff Stacy gave me this gorgeous Pink Paislee paper, fiber, and stickers last weekend, I quickly made a card with it.  My favorite part is the broken fence border from Martha Stewart that I borrowed from her.  Think I'll be needing it.  I can't remember who the stamps are from (also borrowed).


I used a card sketch from Sketch Saturday for inspiration.

It's Friday!  Time to celebrate... Who Hoo.  Whose scrapping this weekend?  I am definitely hoping to carve out some time.

Be sure to stop by Stacy's blog too when you get a chance.  She has 5 Tim Holtz giveaways going on right now to celebrate her bday.

Have a wonderful day :)

Denise

6 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I love everything about Halloween! super sweet card. love that fence!

stacy h-w said...

You know I love this card because I already told you so in person. It is a true sign of bff love that I let you make something with my new MS punch before me!! LOL Miss you!

Jackie said...

Great card Denise!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

So fun and festive for Halloween. Love the tinsel and the fence. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super fun and spooky! I just picked up the MS Spider web punch, this fence one is on my list!

I have an award for you on my blog!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

artfuldelight said...

Awesome card. I can't believe Halloween is right around the corner.