Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monster card

Hey gals,

I'm posting on a Sunday?!   Totally odd for me but I won some stamps recently and have been dying to try them out.  They are from the Craft Lounge and are called Sweet Tooth Terrors.  I was lucky enough to get to pick out a stamp set of my choice and I thought these were soooo cute.  'Course I just love any having to do with Halloween.  The images are just so fun.

I used my Expression to make my card.  I cut the "Monster" cut on the Mini Monsters cart at 6".  How fun is the shape of the card?  I chose this cut because it was the closest monster to my digi.


Here's the inside with the stamped image and sentiment that was in the set.  The sentiment reads, "Step away from the candy".  Hilarious!!! I colored the stamp with Copics.  The candy corn surrounding the stamp are from K&Company and have gold glitter on them.  Hard to see in the pic.


I am entering my Monster card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge -  Shaped Cards
Simon says stamp and show challenge blog -  Anything goes
Cricut Cardz -  Holiday anything goes
Scrap-Creations challenge blog - Favorite Holiday
Sew Many Card Challenges -  Anything goes
Crafty Hos Challenge blog - Anything goes (this is their last challenge!)

Hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

Denise

10 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Very fun cards. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Those monsters are so cute. Love their little legs. :)

Marlene said...

LOL! Your monster card is stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love this!

Barbara Bruder said...

How cute!!!

Carolina said...

Beautiful card! That stamp is fantastic!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great stamps!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so CUTE! That's one of my favorite monsters on that cartridge! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

Theresa (CCC DT)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Cute projects, great job! Thanks for joining CCC!

Gita said...

What a fun card. Love the sentiment...too funny!

Marcea said...

What a really great shaped card!!!!! Thanks for playing along on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-