Friday, July 1, 2011

Crafter's Companion July Sketch challenge

July's Crafter's Companion Challenge  is to use a Crafter's Companion stamp with a Pagemaps sketch.   I absolutely loved this sketch when I first came across it.  I used my Cricut to cut out the flowers (Mother's Day Bouquet cart) and used the Crafter Companion's Paint Fusion Poppies Stamp Set.  These stamps are so gorgeous when painted, but they look beautiful colored in Copics too :)


Here is the original Pagemaps Sketch:
  
This month's fabulous prize is every single stamp set from Crafter's Companion's brand new Humphrey's Corner collection.  That's 6 separate stamp sets!!!  These images are so fabulous, you will love them.  You see more of the stamp sets here.  So if you have some Crafter's Companion stamps, I hope you'll join in our challenge this month :)


Have a wonderful day :)

Denise

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Denise! I'll admit this was a challenging one...but everyone did such a wonderful job with it.

Tara said...

Love the papers/colours you used on this one!
Tara

2amscrapper said...

Hi Denise! How nice to find you here at Crafter's Companion!