Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christmas Card for CHA

I thought I'd share I card I made for Crafter's Companion today that is going to CHA this month.  I used my The Ultimate Tool, The Boxer boardThe Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD, and Popcorn the Bear With-Love Stamp set.  This stamped image is really big so I had to turn him a little bit to get the whole image to fit on the card.  I just love it.


I colored the stamp with Copics and added stickles and rhinestones to the poinsetta.  The snowflakes are from Imaginese and the "noel" sticker is from Making Memories.  It keeps the card closed.  I also added a holiday rub-on to the celephane and put red tea light candles in the container part of the card.  Well, I didn't have any red tea lights, so technically I put white tea lights colored with a red Copic!  LOL.  You can't tell the difference though.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, fun filled Summer.  Seems like it is just flying by!

Denise

6 comments:

Carla said...

Super cute!

Imogene said...

I love it!! so cute!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

So adorable and perfect for Christmas. Hope you are having a fun summer. :)

JinkyK said...

Fantastic card, love it!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!

printing samples said...

Adorable card! So cute! It's my new favorite card. Thanks for the inspiration! Love it so much!