Monday, July 18, 2011

Back from a fabulous vacation

Hey all,

I am back from the most relaxing vacation I have ever had!  Chris and I went to St. Barthelemy with our friends Stacy and Ron.  8 nights of relaxing by the pool with friends.  Absolutely fabulous.  We read by the pool, played on the beach (saw some topless gals too), and went to a 5 star restaurant.  I am still waiting for some pictures from Stacy (I didn't take a camera, gasp!) but here is a pic of the Villa we stay at.  I also got great news that I am going to totally run both the Crafter's Companion blogs and am so so excited about it.  I just love Crafter's Companion!!!   




Be back in a few days.  My sister is in town from Tennessee and should be coming over soon!  I haven't seen her since last Halloween, so I can't wait!!!

Have a fabulous week.

6 comments:

anazelia said...

wow you are one lucky lady. I would love a week with just my dh and no kids. can't wait to see pics.

Staci said...

Wow! What a beautiful pic! Enjoy your time with your sis!

Marlene said...

Your vacation spot looks like HEAVEN! So glad you enjoyed your time away!

Carolina said...

Looks like a fantastic place! I'm sure you had a great time. Congrats on your news!

Barbara Bruder said...

Looks like you had a fabulous vacation. Glad you had a great time. Congrats on your news!! That's super news.

madebyKarla said...

Great Vacation! I wish my vacation had been like that lol.